Precast structural design
PMtech Group specializes in 3D modelling and detailing of precast concrete structures. We have worked over the last 5 years on various precast projects for the Scandinavia, Irish and UK market. Our extensive knowledge of precast technology and wide experience with various manufacturing techniques allow us to provide detailing solutions optimized to suit the manufacturer’s production process.
Our company provides also consulting services in the following areas:
- element geometry, precast concrete technology and manufacturing;
- Tekla Structures implementation and customisation;
- own Tekla Environment – settings, drawing templates, and so on
- Tekla Structures training and support;
- BIM software integration, Trimble Connect;
- BIM interoperability with the factory.
Key features of our precast department include
- Scheme development of structural precast buildings
- Structural analysis, BIM modelling and detailing of precast components;
- one model in Tekla Structures and one analysis model;
- modelling and detailing in Tekla Structures;
- Tekla design model quality is based on: GA drawing quality and shop drawing quality, time to spend.
We can offer our customers full online access to the project using Trimble Connect cloud-based sharing platform so the project files are accessible from any place with internet access from desktop or mobile devices. Our 3D model of the structure created in Tekla Structures software can be shared with the client and all designers involved in the project as an IFC file exported from Tekla Structures or as a Tekla BIMsight file.