We specialize in providing structural design solutions in the Scandinavian and Baltic regions.
1. Structural analysis & design;
2. Building component design and analysis;
3. Framing and foundation design;
4. Structural drafting and BIM Modeling (3D) using Tekla Structures & Revit;
5. Structural analysis using Dlubal RFEM, StruSoft finite element software;
6. Precast concrete, cast-in-situ concrete, tilt-up concrete construction;
– Precast Elements design,
– WSD preparation (Steel, Concrete, CLT, Timber & Glulam Structures).
Structural engineering is the original core competence of the PMtech Group and has served as the starting point for our success and growth as a company. This is based on the idea that wherever the spatial structure is an integral component of the support structure, the support structures also fulfill the structural requirements.
General BIM services
Our BIM standards and management include:
– Building Information Modelling guided by ISO 19650 principles.
– CDE (Common Data Environment) according to PAS 1192.
– BIM Execution/Management planning.
– 3D modelling for real time visualisation.
– BIM Model federation for team coordination and collaboration.
– BIM coordination.
– Clash detection review and reporting.
– 6D Modelling with Asset Integration.
– Visual rendering of 3D services models.
– Point cloud modelling.
R&D and IT services
In cooperation with university and private R&D institutes, a PMtech team of highly specialized engineers elaborate tailor-made solutions for private and public construction projects.
PMtech Group provides:
• Customizable Revit plugins,
• Revit API development,
• CAD automation (Revit API, Tekla API, Dynamo, Grasshopper),
• Creation of Apps (.NET, Python, C#),
• Revit extension tools, add-ons, exporters,
• ERP integrations, automation.
Cost estimation, automation of planning and application process, creation of custom reports, custom tools / Revit plugins, BIM automation, integration of BIM standards, import of external data.
DETAIL DESIGN, BIM DESIGN
For years PMtech Group has made BIM a standard modus operandi fully integrated into all phases of the design process:
DESIGN – BIM PROJECT (3D)
CONSTRUCTION (VDC) – 4D CONSTRUCTION AND SIMULATION (4D) – COST MANAGEMENT (5D) – CONSTRUCTION MONITORING
FACILITY MANAGEMENT – OPERATION (6D) – CONTROL (7D)
Still have questions?