Nov 28, 2022
Posted by Maria Begouleva
Every civil engineer knows that for a successful project, it is necessary to initially develop a visual three-dimensional image of the future object.
3d modeling easily copes with this task.
What can be improved here, you think?)
And what if we say that you can work with the entire structure of the object from the very beginning and see it in a visual ready-made form, as well as manage it as a whole?)
All this becomes possible thanks to parametric design.
Its essence is to use the parameters of the model elements and the relationships between these parameters in the modeling process
Advantages of parametric design:
1. Increase in speed and accuracy by automating computational actions and settings, due to the reduction of human errors.
2. Parameterization allows you to “lose” various design schemes in a short time and avoid fundamental errors.
3. The design process, taking into account the parameters and established rules, is improved, which guarantees the best quality of the finished project.
In order for your project to be successful, you can:
1. To detail projects of any level of complexity using automatic parametric tools.
To do this, select the configured components created by leading industry suppliers from Tekla warehouse.
2. One click of the mouse – and you always have up-to-date and complete drawings, graphs, reports at your fingertips.
3. Optimize your work by reducing the amount of manual operations.
To do this, analyze, design and manage production with the help of leading software.
4. Do you manage a team? Make the interaction within the team even more effective 👍🏻
Models, documentation and progress can be shared with all project partners – even on mobile devices.
Director of Engineering (CTO), PMtech Group